High Five For Friday is where I will post every Friday about the five high points of my week. I will try to post one every week.
- Today, I got some stuff done so that now I have a LOT more time to do blog stuff, cleaning, Christmas preparations, and just REST!
- I am so excited because tomorrow my sister and I will be taking outfit pictures for our blogs, so I will be posting some outfit inspirations for you soon. :)
- I went Black Friday shopping last Friday, and it was so much fun! I got a all of my Christmas shopping done. I also got some good deals on clothes for myself.
- The weather has been crazy around here. Monday, it was 69 degrees! In December!! Even though I love the warm weather, I actually want fall/winter weather. Now I am hoping that this warm front will blow out soon.
- We also put up our Christmas decorations last Friday and Saturday, so I am really in the Christmas mood!
Hope you had a good week!
Linking up at The Lauren Elizabeth