Products mentioned: NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder, Maybelline Fit Me Blush, Burt's Bees Red Dahlia Tinted Lip Balm, BeautiControl Brown Mascara, BeautiControl Powder Brush, IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer, EOS Blueberry Acai Lip Balm, ARROW BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm
Here is my routine:
- I start with my favorite primer. I got this one from Birchbox and I love how lightweight it is.
- Then, I dust translucent powder all over my face and neck to achieve an even-toned look.
- Usually, I curl my eyelashes, but if I am crunched for time, I just skip it and go onto swiping some brown mascara on both upper and lower lashes. I like brown mascara better because it looks less harsh, and it gives my face a more natural look.
- Next, I brush some bright coral blush on my cheekbones, and a tiny bit on both my forehead and chin.
- Lastly, I finish the look with one of my favorite lip balms which you can see below.
I am not a big lipstick wearer. I tend to wear lip balms and tinted lip balms. They do the job of adding color to my lips, and moisturizing them.
What is your make-up routine? What are your thoughts?
See where I link up here.