Wednesday, September 9, 2015

8 Ways to Wear The Color of the Year- Marsala

One way that I love to transition my wardrobe into Fall is to wear Fall colors. Even if you can't wear boots, sweaters, and blanket scarves, you can still add little bits of Fall colors into your wardrobe. One of the colors of the year this year is Marsala. And I just can't get enough of it. I love it! Here are 8 ways to wear Marsala:


8 ways to wear the color of the year marsala

Aren't all of these so cute! I can't wait to snag one of these beauties.

Marsala is such a fun color. I am looking forward to wearing it. Some colors that I would wear Marsala with are olive, mustard, navy, grey, camel, white, black, and gold. The possibilities are practically endless.

What about you? Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?