Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Time for Everything

Hey, guys. I know it has been a really long time since I have posted. I am sorry for that. The truth is, I feel that, at least for now, my season of blogging is over. Somehow, someway, blogging became a chore and not the fun, fruitful space it had been before. And I didn't and don't like that. I started this blog to grow my style, help others with their style, and to inspire others. Sadly, I don't believe that that is what this blog is anymore.

So, all of that to say, at least for right now, I am going to step away from blogging. I don't know if I will come back or not. I may, but I am not sure. 

I want to thank all of my blogging friends who helped me along this journey and who supported me. I would also like to thank all of my amazing readers. You guys are the best! 

The other day, I was praying about whether or not to stop blogging and the Lord brought me to Ecclesiastes 3, so I thought I would share it with you guys:

"There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace." -Ecclesiastes 3:1-8





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?