Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Gift Guide to Purchase with Purpose

Happy Wednesday! Today, I am sharing with y'all a gift guide full of gifts that are ethical and fair trade. I chose to feature only gifts that are ethical because I am learning {mainly from Molly's Business with Purpose podcast} just how awfully treated and underpaid many workers are. Also, some of these companies employ women that are coming out of slavery which goes along with Dressember

Each item is made with care, most of them handmade, and they are pretty affordable as well. They are perfect for any lady!


Gift Guide to Purchase with Purpose ethical dressember fair trade
one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.

Which of these are your favorite? Personally, I like the fuchsia flats! 

See where I link up here.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?