Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Deck the Halls Holiday Ornament Exchange 2016

Happy Tuesday! Usually, I post on Wednesday's, but I participated in Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me's holiday ornament exchange, and we are all sharing what we received today.

Liz from Ellie and Addie was my partner for the exchange. She so graciously gifted me two ornaments that I love so much. And, to top it off, she sent some candy as well which I really enjoyed. 😉 

Deck the Halls Holiday Ornament Exchange 2016 tree snowflake reindeer glitter monogram pink green

Deck the Halls Holiday Ornament Exchange 2016 tree snowflake reindeer glitter monogram pink green

I mentioned that I liked pink and green, and Liz totally nailed it with this sparkly reindeer. I love glitter, so this ornament is perfect! 

I also told Liz my monogram, and she gave me this adorable monogrammed snowflake that I believe her husband made {correct me if I'm wrong}. 

I love each of these! They are so cute! Thank you so much, Liz.

See where I link up here,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?