Monday, August 1, 2016

July in Numbers & Grace + Lace Link Up

Happy Monday! Since today is August 1st, I am doing a July in Numbers post and I have a brand new Grace + Lace link up for y'all. I got the idea of a "____ in Numbers" post from Becky. Let's get to the post!


NINE

This month, I purchased nine fashion related things. I bought two pairs of Nike shorts, a maxi dress (which will be featured on Monday!), a grey boyfriend cardigan, a grey swing top, a black tee, a long, Kendra Scott look-alike necklace, sunglasses, and a charm bracelet.

July In Numbers & Grace + Lace Link Up purchases monthly round up Nike H&M Charming Charlie Gap Francesca's

SIXTY

Whenever I want to remember something, I take a screenshot of it on my iPhone. During July, I took sixty screenshots on my phone, which probably explains why I am running out of storage. Haha!



TWELVE

I sang for twelve services during my choir tour. Each year that I participate in this choir, it gets better. My friendships were strengthened, and I was able to learn more and more about my Jesus.



EIGHT

Eight times I posted on Instagram. Eight seems like such a little number to me because I really do love Instagram, but that was all this month.


July In Numbers & Grace + Lace Link Up purchases monthly round up instagram

TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN

During this past month, I pinned 218 pins on Pinterest. Pinterest is one of my go to's when I get bored, and being on the choir tour for 10 days and constantly riding in a bus, I was on it a good bit more than I would any regular month.


July In Numbers & Grace + Lace Link Up purchases monthly round up Pinterest

TEN

Unfortunately, I only got ten posts out this month, but I know that they were all quality and that's what matters. Also, I posted three link ups!


See where I link up here.

And now, onto this week's link up!


July In Numbers & Grace + Lace Link Up purchases monthly round up Nike H&M Charming Charlie Gap Francesca's



1. Casey linked up her post about 5 things you don't need in your closet. I loved this post especially because I am working on wearing and slimming down my wardrobe. Her tips are super great, and I love how thorough her post is!

July In Numbers & Grace + Lace Link Up purchases monthly round up

2. Nicole linked her post with a recipe for strawberry spinach salad. It looks so delicious and is perfect for summer!

Easy strawberry spinach salad

-Link back to Spreading His GraceBows & Clothes, or both

-Subscribe to both blogs and follow each of us on at least one social media.

Mackenzie: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Sarah: Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

-This link up has no theme, so we encourage you to link any of your recent posts. Also note that we have to right to delete your link if it is inappropriate. However, we are super excited to read about your passions, and are so glad that you've decided to join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?