Friday, August 19, 2016

High Five for Friday | Vacation + Outfit

Happy Friday, y'all! Yay, the weekend is here! How was your week? Mine was pretty great! Keep on reading to see the five high points of my week.

1. The prompt this week for Five Minute Friday is team:

Community is so key. I have learned throughout my life that people need people. We need each other. 

Most of my friends and family know each other. My team, so to speak, all pretty much know each other. 

It is so important for us to have a team, people surrounding us. We need them to remind us who we are and Whose we are. To point us back to our Creator and cheer us along in this crazy thing called life.

2. On Friday night, I was able to go on a weekend vacation to the lake! It was so refreshing! Weekend trips aren't usually the best because they are so short, but they always end up being just what I need. I was also able to take some outfit photos which y'all can see here.

I took tons of other pictures, but I'll just share a few below:


High Five for Friday | Vacation + Outfit  weekly recap featuring my vacation, an outfit, and recent posts

3. Recently, I got an Ozark cup (a knockoff for Yeti) and I got this adorable little decal for it. At first, I wanted a pineapple, but then I changed my mind and got this one.

High Five for Friday | Vacation + Outfit  weekly recap featuring my vacation, an outfit, and recent posts


4. On Wednesday, I wore the outfit below. I intended to wear a maxi dress, but I was much too lazy! Haha! I ended up wearing this shirt which I actually really needed to wear because I haven't worn it in a while.

High Five for Friday | Vacation + Outfit  weekly recap featuring my vacation, an outfit, and recent posts


5. What are you guys's thoughts on ColourPop? I had heard of them before, but I just recently looked at their products. I was drawn to them because of their liquid lipsticks. I also want to get some of their highlighter and brow products. I have heard great things about their liquid lipsticks, but not about the highlighters or brow products. I always try to see if any product is good before I buy it.

Just in case you missed them, here are this week's posts:

Aurora Red or Potter's Clay & Grace + Lace Link Up


High Five for Friday | Vacation + Outfit  weekly recap featuring my vacation, an outfit, and recent posts

Battle of the Balms: Which Tinted Lip Balm You Should Buy


High Five for Friday | Vacation + Outfit  weekly recap featuring my vacation, an outfit, and recent posts

What were the high points of your week?

See where I link up here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?