Friday, August 5, 2016

High Five for Friday | Instagram + a Manicure

Happy Friday, y'all! I'm so glad it's the weekend! I hope your week was fabulous! Keep on reading to see how great my week was.

1. The prompt for Five Minute Friday is happy.

Happiness is something that many people search after. Everyone wants to live a happy life. But, some don't know where to find it.

For me, happiness is found in a baby's laugh, music, puppies, and fashion, and most of all, Jesus Christ. The trick to happiness is Jesus. When you hold tight to Him, He will show you what makes you happy. After all, He created you so He should know.

2. I have been loving white manicures lately, and on Friday, I decided to do my own. I love the way it looks! Sometimes, when you don't have time or money for an expensive gel manicure, you have to make your own.


High Five for Friday Instagram + a Manicure

3. A little while ago, I had the opportunity to design my own personal stickers! On Tuesday, I received them in the mail. I love mail days! They turned out super great. Look out for the post on Wednesday!


High Five for Friday | Instagram + a Manicure via mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com #instagram #mani #h54f

4. On Wednesday, I was inspired by Becky's outfit, and I wore something super similar to church. What are your thoughts on kimonos? I love them, but I know a few people who don't like them. What do you think?


High Five for Friday | Instagram + a Manicure via mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com #instagram #mani #h54f

5. So, most of y'all know that Instagram came out with stories. In my opinion, I think that they are just copying Snapchat, but I don't use Snapchat, so maybe I should stories on Instagram instead. I have not decided if I am going to use the stories or not. What do y'all think? Would you watch my story if I posted one? And, what would you want to see on them?

Just in case you missed them, here are this week's posts:

July In Numbers & Grace + Lace Link Up

Currently | August

How was your week?

Linking up here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?