Friday, September 4, 2015

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday, y'all! I hope your week was great! Mine was! Keep reading to see how my week went:

1. On Friday night, my sister, brother, and I had a fun movie night. We ate pizza dip with tortilla chips, and I made chocolate chip cookies. We watched two movies and so much TV, but we had lots of fun.

2. On Sunday, I got a 40% off coupon from Old Navy and a couple of items that are on my Fall wishlist were on sale, so I went ahead and ordered a military style jacket and a jumpsuit. I can't wait until they get here!




3. We are rearranging an area at church, so this week I have been sketching out some designs of what I think the room should look like. I am not very good at drawing the interior designs, but I think that I am pretty good about all of the other parts of interior design. Plus, it's just fun!


4. It's officially September!! I love September because that means that Fall is coming very soon. And, we usually have lots of fun things planned during the month of September. Are you as excited for Fall as I am?

5. I am super excited because it is Labor Day Weekend. Woohoo! I love having that three day weekend. How about you?

Just in case you missed them, here are the posts from this week:





Have a great weekend! Don't forget that on Tuesday I will be posting another Style Snippets post! It's topic will be statement necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?