Friday, September 25, 2015

High Five for Friday: Fall Wishlist Edition

Hooray for Friday! Instead of my regular Friday post, I decided to do a Fall wishlist edition of my normal High Five for Friday post. Here are five things that are on my Fall wishlist:


1. These ankle boots. I have been wanting/needing some brown ankle boots, and these look perfect. Except for the price tag. If you like these, you better snatch them up now while they are on sale for $44.99. The regular price for these babies is $79.99!


2. Palazzo pants. I have been looking for the perfect pair for forever, but I just haven't bought any yet. These are super cute, and they are on sale for only $19.99.

                            

3. A tunic or two. I am always on the hunt for another tunic. I have a few, but every year, I just can't seem to add enough to my closet. I am completely in love with this windowpane one from Old Navy!

4. Sneakers. For a while there, I was on the fence about getting some sneakers, but once I found these super cheap ones from Target, I was sold.

5. Anything from the Lauren Conrad Runway collection. I have always loved Lauren Conrad, so I knew that I would love her Runway collection, but I didn't know that I would love it this much! I love and want each and every one of the pieces in the collection. Here are a couple looks from the collection: 

LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Look 10

LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Look 32

LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection Leather Crossbody Bag

I hope you have a delightful weekend!

See where I link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?