Monday, July 25, 2016

Summer to Fall Transition Wishlist & Grace + Lace Link Up

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was a bit busy, but I enjoyed it. Today, I am sharing with y'all my wishlist for my summer to fall transition and Mackenzie and I have a brand new link up!

When transitioning from summer to fall, I always try to buy clothes that aren't especially thick. I also like to get ones that are easy to wear with my existing summer clothes.

Unintentionally, my color palette ended up being maroon, black, and mustard. Each of these colors are fall hues that work well with plenty of other colors.


Summer to Fall Transition Wishlist grace and lace link up style clothes fashion autumn

Shop this post here:


What's on your summer/fall transition wishlist?

See where I link up here.

Now onto the link up:

grace and lace link up \
`

1. Alexis from Chemistry Cachet shared her recipe for a Dairy-Free Watermelon Milkshake:
Dairy-free Watermelon Milkshake Recipe. This only has a handful of ingredients and is the BEST summer drink you will EVER have!!! Full recipe on chemistrycachet.com


Picture


-Link back to Spreading His GraceBows & Clothes, or both

-Subscribe to both blogs and follow each of us on at least one social media.

Mackenzie: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Sarah: Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

-This link up has no theme, so we encourage you to link any of your recent posts. Also note that we have to right to delete your link if it is inappropriate. However, we are super excited to read about your passions, and are so glad that you've decided to join us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?