Friday, April 1, 2016

High Five for Friday + Five Minute Friday: Decide

Happy Friday! I hope you had a super great week! My week was amazing! Read on to see why:

1.The prompt for Five Minute Friday is decide

When you decide something, you consciously make a choice about something. You must decide whether or not you get out of bed each morning. You have to decide what you are going to eat for dinner. You must decide who you are going to follow: Christ or yourself.

I am a really awful decision maker. It takes me forever to make a good, solid choice on something. I am not always like this on every situation, like what to eat. I have a harder time making a decision when there is more risk involved.

There is risk involved when we decide who we are going to follow: Christ or yourself. You must always choose Christ especially because there is more risk involved deciding to follow Him than deciding to follow yourself.

2. My Easter was truly lovely! On Saturday, my family and I watched The Passion of the Christ which I had never seen before. I loved that the language was all in Aramaic because it made it that more realistic. I was expecting it to be very gory and like it actually was, but it still astounded me. And it should. Christ suffering and death should never cease to overwhelm me. He paid it ALL! 

On Easter Sunday, some family came over to our house for the day. It was really nice! I had a great time talking and eating and hanging out with the ones I love.

3. On Tuesday, I got a good bit of bullet journaling done which made me feel super accomplished. All of my planners and calendars are all created for the month of April. I am going to reveal what it looks like on Wednesday for my Currently post, so come back to see what it looks like on Wednesday!

bullet journal


4. On Wednesday, some of my really close friends and I spontaneously decided to go to the beach. We headed out, and when we got to the beach, it was extremely windy! We stuck it out for a little less than two hours and then headed to the outlets which was great! I never turn down a trip to the beach or the outlet malls!

5. Like I mentioned here, I am going to try to share my Tuesday outfits each week because I just can't take outfit photos of every outfit. Instead of my Tuesday outfit, this week, you get to see my Thursday outfit. I didn't wear the jacket for most of the day because it was too warm outside, but I wore it in this picture to show y'all the full outfit:


high five for friday five minute friday outfit of the day ootd graphic tee military jacket white boyfriend jeans white converses statement necklace

Just in case you missed them, the posts from this week are below. Also, my blog is getting redesigned today, so it may look a bit weird. Just know that it's not the finished product! :)

Pantone's Colors of the Year- 3 Outfits With Both Rose Quartz + Serenity

It's Not Over Yet
recent post its not over yet canyon sky encouragement post song

Have a awesome weekend!

See where I link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?